Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Fostering Employee Engagement (com) A
Link to Website
Fostering Employee Engagement
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to identify employee engagement drivers, have the necessary information in order to set goals and objectives for their engagement plans, recognize and measure employee engagement, drive engagement across generations, learn methods to hire an engaged workforce, and will learn about onboarding techniques that will assist new hires in becoming engaged employees right from the start.
Why Should You Attend:
Let’s be honest: Employee engagement is good for a company’s bottom line. Engaged employees foster extraordinary levels of client and customer service.
Better engagement results in better productivity. When employees are engaged at work, they feel a connection with the company. They work harder because they believe the work they’re doing is important.
Would your organization like to boost employee engagement levels? Create and sustain a culture of engagement? Attract and retain the best people? If so, then this seminar is for you!
- An understanding of employee engagement drivers
- Methods to hire an engaged workforce
- Become familiar with onboarding techniques that will assist new hires in become engaged employees quickly
- Measuring employee engagement
- Defining employee engagement
- Identifying engagement drivers
- Hiring an engaged workforce
- Measuring and recognizing employee engagement
- Dangers of disengagement
- Developing engagement champions
- Developing your engagement plan
- Importance of communication
- Strategies for driving engagement
- Driving engagement across generations
- Hiring for engagement
- Onboarding techniques
- Ways in which engaged employees positively affect the bottom line
Who will Benefit:
- Human Resources Managers
- Managers & Supervisors
- Leadership Teams
- 08.00 AM - 08.15 AM Registration
- 08.15 AM – 08:30 AM
- Welcome & Overview of the Session
- 08:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Making a case for Engagement
- Engagement is a Cultural Shift
- Dangers of Disengagement
- 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM Break
- 10:20 AM – 11:30 AM
- The Myths about Engagement
- Strategies for Driving Engagement
- Developing Engagement Champions
- Driving Engagement Across Generations
- Identifying Engagement Drivers
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Hiring an Engaged Workforce
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Recruiting & Onboarding Techniques to Foster Employee Engagement
- 2:30 PM – 2:50 PM Break
- 2:50 PM – 4:30 PM Developing Your Engagement Plan
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Questions and Day 1 Wrap-Up
DAY 02(8:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- 8:00 AM – 8:15 AM Registration
- 8:15 AM – 8:30 AM Questions/Clarifications from Day 1 material
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM QA Agreements for other types of suppliers content and example
- Measuring Performance & Engagement
- Performance Goals and Appraisals
- Assisting Struggling Employees
- 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM Break
- 10:20 AM – 11:00 AM Rewards & Recognition
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Engaged Employees Help the Bottom Line
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Questions and Wrap Up of Day 2
Diane L. Dee
President, Advantage HR Consulting
Diane L. Dee, President of Advantage HR Consulting, has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources arena. Diane’s background includes experience in HR consulting and administration in corporate, government, consulting and pro bono environments. Diane founded Advantage HR Consulting in early 2016. Under Diane’s leadership, Advantage HR provides comprehensive, cost-effective Human Resources solutions for small to mid-sized firms in the greater Chicagoland area. Additionally, Diane conducts webinars on a wide-variety of HR topics for various training firms across the country.
Diane holds a Master Certificate in Human Resources from Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations and has attained SPHR, SHRM-SCP, sHRBP and HRPM® certification.
Diane is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners and the Society for Human Resource Management. Additionally, Diane performs pro bono work through the Taproot Foundation assisting non-profit clients by integrating their Human Resources goals with their corporate strategies.
Please contact the event manager Marilyn (marilyn.b.turner(at)nyeventslist.com ) below for:
- Multiple participant discounts
- Price quotations or visa invitation letters
- Payment by alternate channels (PayPal, check, Western Union, wire transfers etc)
- Event sponsorship
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
Prices may go up any time. Service fees included in pricing.
This event is brought to you by:
MetricStream, Inc. - NewYorkEventsList
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!